Foodborne illness outbreak among Homer hospital employees linked to single food item – Anchorage Daily News

It was probably the pulled pork inside of it, stated Jeremy Ayers, section manager with the Food Safety and Sanitation Program within the Division of Environmental Health. Only healthcare facility personnel ate the food and no patients consumed it, health officials said. No one who ate the food apparently needed hospitalization, health authorities said.

It was probably the pulled pork inside of it, stated Jeremy Ayers, section supervisor with the Food Safety and Sanitation Program within the Division of Environmental Health. Only medical facility personnel ate the food and no patients consumed it, health authorities said. No one who ate the food supposedly needed hospitalization, health officials stated.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *